samedi 18 août 2012

Dt call - Delicious Doodles Challenges

Hi everyone!

I've just seen the DT Call of  Delicious Doodles Challenges. So I took the freebie and made ​​this tag. You have until Monday 20th August at 12 midday (UK time) to apply.

I really love this digi.  Do not you feel like eating a cupcake?





Well, I've just noticed I forgot to put my watermark ... as I'm at the last minute for the call, I'll have to see.

Muscade aka Geneviève

3 commentaires:

Croms' Cubby Hole a dit…

hi Geneviève, that is one delicious tag you have produced here. I can almost taste the fruit. Thank you for squeezing this into the DT call at Delicious Doodles and good luck.

ike a dit…

Fabulous tag. Just delicious. Thank you for sharing with us at the Delicious Doodles DT call. :-)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 a dit…

Your tag is beautiful!