vendredi 16 mars 2012

Wags'n Whiskers - challenge 75 " Luck of the Irish"


Hi everyone!

Hope you are having a great week. It's that time again for a new challenge at Wags'n Whiskers!



Our new challenge is:
Luck of the Irish ( use green )
Here's my card!!!





Don't forget to go here for the challenge details and to see the creations that the others dt members made!!!


I want to say that I combined this challenge with my other dt commitment " Sketches by Carly"!

So, If you like this sketch, you can use it for the challenge here!



2 commentaires:

Crafty Math Chick a dit…

Beautiful work! I love how you colored this pretty fairy and all of the blossoms you added!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 a dit…

How pretty! I love the flowers and the subtle swirl of pearls!