jeudi 16 février 2012

Craft Us Crazy - FAVORITE COLOR/FAVORITE EMBELLISHMENT




Happy Thursday everyone!!! Time for a fun new challenge!! 
Don't forget that you're welcome to use any art mediums here! We love to see 3D, Altered, Cards, Scrapbook pages, crafty yummy goodness...whatever it is that you make by hand that fits our challenge theme!!! 

Our challenge theme we have for you this time is FAVORITE COLOR/FAVORITE EMBELLISHMENT!!


We have a lovely and always fun sponsor with us this challenge! The one and only...


Here's my layout for this challenge.

I chose favorite embellishments to use in my project - RESIN EMBELLISHMENTS BY MELISSA FRANCES













 I like them a lot, I don't using it on my card, I keep them for myscrapbook pages.  


So ... what are you waiting to show us your project?  Go to the blog "Craft Us Crazy" to show us what you love !!
Just to let you know... my layout is inspired from Stacey Young...


Posted by Picasa

Aucun commentaire: