samedi 7 janvier 2012

Some Odd Girls

Hi everyone!
Bonjour tout le monde!

Aujourd'hui, je vous montre une carte que j'ai fait avec cette belle image de Some Odd Girl. Je l'ai fait pour la soumettre au défi du blog Some Odd Girl. Le thème du défi est " bling me ".


Today, I show you the card I made for the challenge " Bling me" from Some Odd Girl. I used a image from them.





Have a nice day!
Bonne journée!

4 commentaires:

Chris_P a dit…

Really cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 a dit…

What a sweet card! The image is adorable, with her big blue eyes... and the card is gorgeous!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) a dit…

What a cutie! Thank you for playing along our bling challenge at SOG! :)

Robin McK a dit…

Hi Genevieve!
You did a great job with Tia - love your bling!
Thanks for playing at Some Odd Girl!