lundi 10 octobre 2011

Sketch by Carly #41

Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Voici une carte que j'ai fait en suivant ce sketch de Carly.  J'ai découvert son site il y a seulement quelques semaines.  Une vraie merveille... j'adore les sketchs qu'elle fait.  Ils sont d'une fraîcheur!!  Et elle n'a que douze ans!  Je lui lève mon chapeau!


Here is a card I made following this sketch of Carly. I discovered her site a few weeks agoA real wonder ... I love the sketches she does. They are as fresh! And she's only twelve! I take my hat off her!









J'ai utilisé encore une fois une image de Sureya sur Deviantart.  De vraies petites merveilles là aussi!!!
I used again a picture of Sureya on Deviantart. Real little gems here too!
I entered theses challenges:

I Did It Creations - Anything Goes

One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes

Di's Digis Designs - Girly Challenge

Hanna & Friends  - Bingo*( glimmer,flowers,dies)
Posted by Picasa

9 commentaires:

Gaynor a dit…

What a great card, I like this a lot, Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

Tracey a dit…

This is stunning, I love everything about it!
Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

susan a dit…

Wonderful card! Beautiful in every way. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 76! Good Luck!

cindy a dit…

Wow! Super cute card. Your image is colored so well. Thanks for playing at I Did it Creations this week.

Vanni a dit…

Wow, this card is beautiful!

Thank you for joining this weeks Hanna and Friends Challenge.
Hugs,
vanni

Kiki a dit…

Wow, this is fantastic! Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

Hugs, Kiki

Choccy a dit…

Beautiful creation !
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our, 'Anything Goes' challenge.
Good Luck !!
Hope to see you back next week :O)
Choccy x

Carly a dit…

Hi Genevieve!:)
This is a cool card! I love the stickles on the banner.

xxCALRYxx

Gurkiss a dit…

Such a wonderful card and super cute image :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hug Gurkiss