jeudi 15 septembre 2011

Craft Us Crazy - Challenge # 17





There's the message from Craft Us Crazy!!!

Thanks for joining us for another challenge at Craft Us Crazy...and unfortunately with a heavy heart, it'll be our last until next year, Feb 2012. The military has called us up once again to pack up our stuff and move. I've got soooo much to try and get done by myself while my husband is away at school, that I won't have the time that I'd like to have, to dedicate to the challenge blog. So for that reason, I've decided to let our awesome, creative, and inspiring design team take a break for a few months. But no worries, we will be back and I'll also be posting a Design Team Call when we return. We'd love to add a few crazy members to our team, so be watching for that!!!I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you that has joined in on our challenges, and especially a huge thank you to all of our sponsors!!!! We hope that you'll join us also next year!!! A very special thank you to our design team that has been with me since day one, and who will hopefully return in 2012. I couldn't have done all of this without you!!! So from the bottom of my heart thank you!! Now go get some rest and get ready for next year lol!! Phew that was hard to do, but I know it's the best thing for right now. Sooooo on with our last challenge of 2011!!!! For our last challenge, we'd love to see GOODBYE TO SUMMER and/or SCHOOL THEME projects!Just remember that it doesn't have to contain both themes, just one of them! But of course if you're up to a real challenge we'd love to see you use both!!  
We have two fabulous sponsors this challenge....the sponsor for the first half of our challenge is the one and only...
 Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family.  Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!
and they're offering FOUR DIGI IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE!!! How generous is that?? I know everyone has some Meljen's favorites that they would like to add to their collection! So what are you waiting for!?!?!And for our second part of our challenge we have the adorable KELLEY KID'S DIGI STAMPS!! 

and they're offering the following prize to our winner.....
3 images of winner's choice
So be sure to check back next Thursday for inspiration using Kelley Kid's Stamps! 


***************

So, this is my last card for Craft Us Crazy this year... So, maybe I will see you next year at Craft Us Crazy!!








I entered this card :
Fussy and Fancy - back to school (ends 9/22)


Posted by Picasa

1 commentaire:

Céline a dit…

so gorgeous card! amazing coloring!
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline F&F DT