mercredi 28 septembre 2011

Craft and Me challenge - Sweet pea stamp


Hi everyone!
Bonjour tout le monde!

Voici une carte que j'ai fait dernièrement.
There's a card I made a little while ago!

J'ai utilisé une étampe de Sweet Pea. Je soumets donc ma carte pour le défi sur Craft and Me Challenge.
I used a stamp from Sweet Pea. I entered my card on Craft and Me challenge.






Crafts and Me - #54 flowers




Posted by Picasa

2 commentaires:

Smorg a dit…

Votre cards sont tres jolie! :o) You will like my roommate ( http://bricegreetings.blogspot.com/ ), I think. She is into scrapebooking and card marking. Right now she has taken over the entire living room and much of the kitchen making a bunch of Halloween cards. I just try not to step on them. :o)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 a dit…

So pretty!