mercredi 20 juillet 2011

Nanny Queen

Hi everyone!
Bonjour tout le monde

Voici une carte que j'ai fait aujourd'hui avec Nanny Queen de Kelley Kid's. N'est-elle pas magnifique? C'est la première fois que je colorie une robe en rouge foncé... j'aime beaucoup l'effet, même si je ne suis pas très à l'aise avec les couleurs foncées. J'ai toujours peur de me tromper.

Here is a card I made today with Nanny Queen from Kelley's Kid. Is not she beautiful? This is the first time I color a dark red dress ... I really like the effect, even though I'm not very comfortable with dark colors. I am always afraid of being wrong.





So, there's the challenge I'm entering my card :
Voici les défis auxquels je veux participer:

Tuesday Throwdown : Something metallic
HSI Challenge#7 : Lace/Color on kraft

Have a nice day!
Bonne journée!

12 commentaires:

Leah a dit…

Your card is fabulous! Love the red dress and your coloring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at HSI!

AN a dit…

AAH-todella kaunis leimakuva ja kauniisti olet sen työstänyt kortiksi
Kiitos sinulle kun osallistuit ICS-haasteeseen tällä teoksella!
Onnea arvontaan
Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi<3

Bonna Kelley a dit…

Beautiful! Love the red. Looks like she is walking right off the card.

hugs
Bonna

sparklingblackrose a dit…

This is awesome, I love your colouring and the gorgeous details! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter :-)

Debs a dit…

Great card, love your colouring, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
Hugs Debs

SmilynStef a dit…

Gorgeous coloring ... it really brings the image to life ... so glad you joined the fun at Inspirational Card Sketches.

Marjo a dit…

Gorgalicious, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT, good luck with the draw!

xoxo Marjo

ShellBell a dit…

Gorgeous card! I love your coloring. I wish I could do that.
Thanks for participating in the Heart Song Inspiration challenge this week!

Davi a dit…

Love your beautiful card!! Pretty colors and embellies. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart Song Insp. this week.

Davi a dit…

Love your beautiful card!! Pretty colors and embellies. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart Song Insp. this week.

Deedee Anderson a dit…

Beautiful card! You did great coloring the red dress -- all of your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

Susie Little a dit…

Gorgeous card, fabulous colouring . Thank you for joining us at ICS xx