jeudi 21 juillet 2011

DYSU 29 + The Deconstructed sketch 11

Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Voici une carte que j'ai fait ce matin. J'ai combiné les défis de Do you stack up? #29 et le sketch de The deconstructed sketch #11. J'ai utilisé une image de Spesch Stamps Designer... Il s'agit de Mushroom Mae. Totallement cute!!!

There's a card I made this morning. I combined the challenges of Do you stack up? # 29 and the sketch of The deconstructed sketch # 11. I used a picture of Spescha Stamp Designer ... This is Mushroom Mae. Totally cute!








5 commentaires:

Doreen a dit…

This is just gorgeous.xxx

WencheP a dit…

Adorable card, very cute image. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Jennifer Shults a dit…

This is just beautiful! I really like the colors you used and the papers are wonderful! Thank you so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch! :)

JOAN a dit…

Super cute card! Love the colors and the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

Joan

Tracey Feeger a dit…

Oh wow you have done an awesome job with this sweets. I love the bright colours - they just pop. I love it.
mwah
Trace