jeudi 21 juillet 2011

Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes #13

This weeks challenge is everyones favorite...ANYTHING GOES!!!! That means anything your heart desires!! So lets see what you got..cards, altered projects, Christmas, Halloween, whatever you feel like creating...we want to see it!!!
We want all crafters to feel welcome, so if your crafting medium fits our challenge, then we welcome you to join! Whether it be sewing, scrapbooking, altering, cardmaking, candle making, whatever!! We hope you'll be joining us!!

Our sponsor for the first week of our challenge is :


I used Rose from the Spesch Stamps Designer.  She is really beautiful! I like it. The small gothic side that I like, even if it is not the style of clothes I wear. But perhaps the students would listen more? What do you think? lol!!






I wish you a nice day!!!




Posted by Picasa

1 commentaire:

Doreen a dit…

Love this a grea image to.xxx