jeudi 23 juin 2011

Craft Us Crazy challenge 11 - Blue, White & Red or Summer theme

Our theme for this week is RED, WHITE & BLUE AND/OR A SUMMER THEME..OR BOTH!! Whichever you'd like to work with, and whatever project you'd like to enter!! Can't wait to see what you end up entering!!!

Our sponsor for the first part of our challenge is LIMITED RUNS!!



We love to have Limited Runs with us and her adorable images...especially those yummy cupcakes! Anyways, our winner will win 3 Digital images of winners choice from Limited Runs, so lets learn a little bit about them....

When I started creating christmas cards for my friends I didn't realize how addictive it could be and it's slowly been getting larger. We all start somewhere and it's been growing.Creating Digi's just happened to be a blend of using my drawing and computer graphix together to create "Limited Runs"which is my digital stamp store. I've also started Freebie Fridays and will be doing this for a Limited time too. Each may be posted from 1 day to ??? (Limited Time Offer) May you all enjoy my digi's as much as I love to make them. So if your looking for some YUMMY cupcakes I've got over 70 Varieties to choose from and lots more with more always in the works Don't worry there are also others available too from Cute to a little scary pop by and you'll see what I mean!!! and Occassional Large seasonal Digi's for those who scrapbook digi's that are 8 By 8 Inches too these will pop up from time to time and be limited runs too.


Now, My card!





Posted by Picasa


You can see the project of the others Dt members here!

2 commentaires:

Rebekah a dit…

Such a fab card love how you have coloured your image and incorporated your twine, thanks for your kind comments too I will still see you at poodles! hugs Rebekah xx

Nikki a dit…

This is just beautiful and your coloring is just wonderful thanks for creating something so stunning
Hugs Nikki
Limited Runs
Your also invited to add in your creation in the customers gallery Here