vendredi 18 mars 2011

Craft Us Crazy - Sponsor march

Bonjour tout le monde!

Hi everyone!


Tout d'abord, je tiens à vous rappeler que notre commanditaire pour le mois de mars est Stitchy Bear Stamps!

First, the sponsor for the month is Stitchy Bear Stamps!







"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

-----------------------------

Alors, avec les images et papiers qui nous ont été gracieusement offert, voici la carte que j'ai fait. L'image choisi est Hollie watering de Kelley Kids Digi Stamps offert sur le site Stitchy Bear ainsi que les papiers digitaux du kit Garden Fairies de Panda Bear Designs.


Then, with images and papers that have generously given to us by our awesome sponsors for the month of March here is the card I did. The image chosen is watering Hollie Kelley Kids Digi Stamps offered on the site Stitchy Bear and the digital paper kit Garden Fairies Panda Bear Designs.




Posted by Picasa


Pour plus de détails, allez voir sur le blog de Craft Us Crazy!

For more details, go on Craft Us Crazy!

1 commentaire:

Grenouille Greetings a dit…

Love how you have coloured the little girl's hat with all that sparkle and your pretty net flower on this lovely card! Warmest wishes, Lesley