jeudi 17 mars 2011

Craft Us Crazy - challenge #4 - dt card


Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Aujourd'hui, c'est la journée du défi #4 sur le blog de Craft Us Crazy! Notre commanditaire pour ce défi n'est nul autre que "Limited Runs" ! Je vous suggère fortement d'aller faire un tour sur leur boutique, c'est vraiment magnifique. Particulièrement les cupcakes! Vous y trouverez sûrement ce que vous cherchez!

Today is the day of challenge # 4 on the blog Craft Us Crazy! Our sponsor for this challenge is none other than "Limited Runs"! I strongly suggest you to go have a look at their shop, it's really beautiful. Especially the cupcakes! You will surely find what you're looking for!



When I started creating christmas cards for my friends I didn't realize how addictive it could be and it's slowly been getting larger. We all start somewhere and it's been growing.Creating Digi's just happened to be a blend of using my drawing and computer graphix together to create "Limited Runs"which is my digital stamp store. I've also started Freebie Fridays and will be doing this for a Limited time too. Each may be posted from 1 day to ??? (Limited Time Offer) May you all enjoy my digi's as much as I love to make them. So if your looking for some YUMMY cupcakes I've got over 70 Varieties to choose from and lots more with more always in the works Don't worry there are also others available too from Cute to a little scary pop by and you'll see what I mean!!! and Occassional Large seasonal Digi's for those who scrapbook digi's that are 8 By 8 Inches too these will pop up from time to time and be limited runs too

-------------------------------

Alors, voici pour le thème de cette semaine....
Now, there's the theme for this week...

Cupcakes/celebration!!!

So, there's my card! I used Sunny cupcake from Limited Runs.
Voici donc ma card! J'ai utilisé "Sunny Cupcake" de Limited Runs.




Posted by Picasa


Prenez le temps d'aller voir ce que mes collègues Dt ont fait pour vous. Elles ont sûrement fait des merveilles!!
Take the time to see what my DT colleagues have done to you . They have surely done wonders!

6 commentaires:

Julie a dit…

Beautiful card! Each time I look at it I see something I missed.
Hugs,
julie

MaryB a dit…

This card is truly beautiful. Your detail work is fantastic.

scrapn_momof2 a dit…

Gorgeous card. I love the bright sunny colors!!

Rebekah a dit…

What a pretty card love how you have combined all the flowers with it! Hugs Rebekah xx

Nikki a dit…

This is so pretty and all I can think of is spring when I look at it you've done amazin job coloring it in :)
Hugs Nikki
Limited Runs
Your also invited to add in your creation in the customers gallery Here

Sharron aka Sharrahug a dit…

Such a darling cupcake card! You colored it beautifully!
It's lovely to be on the CUC DT with you!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥