jeudi 3 mars 2011

Craft Us Crazy challenge 3 - dt card



Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Je suis très excitée aujourd'hui car il s'agit d'un nouveau mois sur le blog "Craft Us Crazy". J'espère que vous êtes tous et toutes aussi excités que moi!!!

I am very excited today because it's a new month on the blog "Crazy Craft Us". I hope you are all and all as excited as me!


Tout d'abord, je tiens à mentionner que notre commanditaires pour le mois de mars est Stitchy Bear Stamps!
First, the sponsor for the month is Stitchy Bear Stamps!




"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

---------------------------
Prize is a $10 Gift Certificate


Pour avoir toutes les informations nécessaires concernants le prix pour notre commanditaire mensuel, je vous réfère au blog de Craft Us Crazy. Vous trouverez toutes les informations pour avoir la chance de remporter ces merveilleux prix!

To have all the necessary information about the monthly price for our sponsor, I refer you to the blog of Craft Us Crazy. You willfind all the information for a chance to win these great prizes!

********************

Maintenant, place au défi!!!
Now, Place to the challenge!

Le commanditaire pour notre défi de la semaine est CocoDingo!
The sponsors for the weekly challenge is CocoDingo!

The challenge theme is Nature!
Le thème du défi de cette semaine ( 2 semaines) est la nature!!!





CocoDingo
Hi my name is Corinne and my nickname is frenchie on the forums ( I am orginally from France ). Lauretta's one of my best friends, and we created the Craft Your Passion challenge blog, together. My drawing artist name is CocoDingo. My blog of digital stamps is CocoDingo. You can view/purchase my images at: http://cocodingo.blogspot.com/
. I am also with the design team of karmascrap. I’m a stampin’up demonstrator since last year. You can visit my personal blog
at: http://passionscorinne.blogspot.com/. Here, You will find all of my passions on this blog: scrapbooking, cards, drawings and jewelery.


----------------
Prize is 4 digital images of winners choice


Voici ma carte pour le défi! J'ai utilisé l'étampe digitale " oiseau dans cerisier"
There's ma card! I used the digi stamp " bird in the tree".


Posted by Picasa

9 commentaires:

Frea a dit…

Hlelo Geneviève, love your card, the background almost makes me think of wood panneling! Hugs, Frea

scrapn_momof2 a dit…

This is absolutely stunning! Your coloring is amazing. I love the papers you chose to work with. Your cloud background is brilliant!

Julie a dit…

Wow this is just beautiful! I love all your embellishments too. that lace is gorgeous and those flowers are too.
Hugs,
Julie

Kym Weber a dit…

Absolutely gorgeous card! Your coloring of the bird is spectacular! Love the warmness of the papers - so rich looking! And the flowers are gorgeous!

MaryB a dit…

I love this card. Your background around the bird is just wonderful. Your coloring is just great.

Guylaine a dit…

très jolie ta carte
on a utilisé la même image, c'est drole de voir des résultats si différents :) mais nos fleurs se ressemblent

Rebekah a dit…

Fabulous colouring! So pretty really great work hugs Rebekah x

lynne a dit…

What fab colouring! The background is a perfect match for the image. Love all the detail.

Hugs,
Lynne x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) a dit…

Absolutely stunning!