jeudi 20 janvier 2011

Challenge combiné

Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Je parlerai peu, car je n'ai pas beaucoup de temps... je suis au travail et je voulais faire cela rapidement... donc, je vous met en ligne la carte que j'ai fait hier alors que je suis restée à la maison car ma fille faisait de la fièvre. J'ai combiné plusieurs défis ensemble et voici donc le résultat!

I say little because I didn't have much time ... I'm at work and I wanted to do this quickly ... So, I'll put online the card I did yesterday while I stayed at home because my daughter had a fever. I combined several challenges together so here's the result!




Copics used :
SKIN :E000-E01-E00-E11-E93
HAIR :E71-E74-E77-E79
MOON :Y15-Y19-YR21
TAIL :G85-G82-G99-G20
TAIL AND CLOTHES :RV10-RV13-RV14
EYES :YG05-YG00
Posted by Picasa



Papertake Challenge : Ribbon and Pearls
ABC Challenge : Sketch and M (magical)
Simon says stamps : Bingo ( Gems, Glitter, ribbon)
Sweet Pea Dream : Under the Sea ( Siren )

6 commentaires:

scrapn_momof2 a dit…

Gorgeous card. She is just beautifully colored.

clare brown a dit…

wow stunning image and beautifully coloured too. I just love your take on the sketch and hope you can join us next time.

Jill a dit…

beautiful image and amazing colouring thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Christine a dit…

Wow, gorgeous card. I love the stamp and your coloring is exquisite. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see your lovely creations again soon.
xoxo, Christine

KymKreates a dit…

You have done a marvelous job on this image. She is delectable!
Thanks for joining our challenge this week and hope to see more of your wonderful artwork in the future!!

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea Stamps

Victoria a dit…

A lovely card - thank you so much for joining us on ABC Chalenge - Magical and Magical Mondays - Flowers these challenges

Vicky - Angeldrummer DT member