lundi 22 novembre 2010

Mo's Dream Team DT call




Hi everyone !

(Désolée pour mes abonnées, mais mon message sera en anglais puisqu'il s'agit d'une application pour le DT de Mo's Dream Team)

Wow! I stumbled upon the DT call from Mo's Dream Team. I'm so happy. I just love the stamps Mo Manning. So I decided to join the call. It runs until 20th December, and you can find how & where to enter by clicking here. There isn't a set theme or sketch. You simply have to choose your most favourite Mo image, and go create! No back links are allowed, new cards only !!

So, there's my entry! I used Timmy's stocking. I like this digi stamp so much. He look like my son! What I love pictures of Mo Manning, is that it has as much image of boys than girls. With my twins, it allows me to select images that look as much for one or the other.


I used the sketch from the Saturday sketch blog, but I have not made the application because I do not know if I can. I really want to use this card for my application to call DT.

4 commentaires:

Lorie a dit…

This is so cute! You should definitely try for the DT!

Dorcas a dit…

Of course you can add your Mo's card to other challenges! Well done, by the way. :-)

Jak Heath a dit…

wonderful card, love his green PJ's. Thank you for entering our Dreamyeam DT Call.

Mina a dit…

I love Timmy too isnt he fabulous...gorgeous card...thanks for joining in with our DT call
Mina xxx