samedi 20 novembre 2010

Blog hop - The Stamping Boutique

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Thanksgiving Blog Hop from The Stamping Boutique!!!!

For those just starting the blog hop, you can visit the blog of the store to see the message on the blog hop. You can find on the blog a freebie that you generously donated by Tracey. You must arrive from Collette. You should already know that we are playing a letter collecting game and to be eligible to win they need to leave a comment on each blog.

Here is my entry for the blog hop. I made this "Fancy a Cuppa?" that I found at the shop My time made easy. The papers are from DaisyD's.







Posted by Picasa

Now, here's my letter "U".
You can go to Stacie blog's.

27 commentaires:

Rhonda Miller a dit…

How lovely. Great job. TFS.

campbelljudy1228 a dit…

This is a cute project, I love the colors used.

Lorie a dit…

Oh, Geneieve this is beautiful! I love it!

terriennz a dit…

How cute!! VERY adorable project! I am a new follower. TFS!

Terrie Barroso
terriennz@att.net
crafteecards.blogspot.com

Aletha J. Williams a dit…

You are so talented. This is beautiful and inspiring!

JLJ Designs a dit…

Beautiful project!

Jennifer

Andrea a dit…

What a cute project!!! beautiful!

Hestia's Helper a dit…

I love this! So original and creative!! What a great way to bring Hostess gifts to Thanksgiving Dinner!

Collette a dit…

Very nice, Genevieve!

Theresa a dit…

What a cute project. TFS

Lawren a dit…

What an awesome project. Great job.

Josie0602 a dit…

So cute! I love the images for the hop!

Moments by Marla a dit…

Wonderful and creative project. Thank you for sharing.

faithnme a dit…

I LOVE your Bag.. Awesome

Hugs

san a dit…

i love your project

Lisa a dit…

Love the gift box and of course the images!

Karen a dit…

This is so cute, what an awsome project.

Kadrisc a dit…

Beautiful work!, Karen
karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

Barbara a dit…

These are just the cutest images. Love your project too. Thanks for sharing with us.

Lindy a dit…

Absolutely lovely! TFS :)

María Castillo a dit…

Great use of the images, love it!!

Cheryl a dit…

Beautiful & creative! I love it!

cardmaking bird a dit…

Fab project, Genevieve. Hugs, Marie x

A Scrap Above a dit…

Very pretty I love these stamps.
I am your newest follower.
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove at aol dot com

Sandee McIntyre a dit…

Very Cute. The coloring is great! TFS.

Karen a dit…

so pretty! you make it look easy!

Laura a dit…

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love the stamp and the coloring!