jeudi 2 septembre 2010

sweet pea

Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Voici une autre carte... J'ai utilisé un tampon de la compagnie Sweet pea. J'aime beaucoup ces belles images. Un vrai délice et ils sont tellement agréable à travailler.

There's a another card... I used a stamp from Sweet pea. I LOVE these stamps. It's a real pleasure to play with them.

Posted by Picasa

2 commentaires:

Angela a dit…

Oh this is so beautiful!!! I love the colors and all the embellishments you have added!! Gorgeous!!! GO to the Sweet Pea BLOG and send your Sweet Pea creations to Jennifer so she can showcase them on our blog for Customer week!! WE'd all love to see them!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Mimita a dit…

Holy Macro, this is one of my favourites!!! Muscade, you are amazing!!!!! =) I mean it!! Well, you know that! =)