mercredi 22 septembre 2010

The Stamping Boutique - montgolfiere

C'est le temps pour une autre carte avec une image de "The Stamping Boutique" ! J'ai utilisé des papiers de la collection "Fairy Flora" de Prima ainsi que " Birthday hot air balloon". Elle est magnifique!


It's time for another card with a picture of "The Stamping Boutique! "I used paper collection "Fairy Flora" from Prima and "Birthday hot air balloon " . It's beautiful!




Posted by Picasa



J'ai combiné ma carte avec le défi skecth #120 sur le blog de Friday sketchers. Voici donc le skecth sur lequel je me suis inspirée.

I combined my card with the challenge skecth #120 on the blog Friday sketchers. Here is the skecth which I am inspired.

3 commentaires:

Terri a dit…

Your balloon card is really pretty. I love your colors and your design.
Hugs,
TErri

bcriminger a dit…

Very cute! Did the papers come with the colors on them, or did you do that? If so, how?! It looks amazing!

Jennifer McGee a dit…

What a gorgeous card, Genevieve! I love the papers and your coloring.