dimanche 5 septembre 2010

Hanna Lynn

Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Voici une autre carte... J'ai utilisé un tampon de la compagnie Crafts and me. Il s'agit de Butterfly keeper de Hanna Lynn. J'aime beaucoup ces belles images. Un vrai délice et ils sont tellement agréable à travailler.

There's a another card... I used a stamp from Hanna Lynn " Butterfly keeper". I LOVE these stamps. It's a real pleasure to play with them.






Posted by Picasa

2 commentaires:

Angela a dit…

Oh she is just beautiful!!! I love this Hanna Lynn stamp!!! I have only had time to play with mine once, but I can't wait till the next release!! Her artwork so so cute!!! I love the way you colored her and the layout and paper is gorgeous!!! Oh and that Butterfly you added was the perfect touch!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Scrappychick a dit…

Wow! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Love her green eyes!!