jeudi 9 septembre 2010

craft4eternity - Serenity

Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Voici la carte que j'ai fait cette semaine pour le défi de craft 4 eternity. J'ai suivi la recette du défi : le sketch et un ange. J'ai donc pris l'ange SERENITY de Stamping Boutique. Avouez qu'elle est jolie! Je l'adore tout simplement! J'ai osé pour les couleurs, j'ai pris des couleurs chaudes. Ce n'est pas très conventionnel, mais tellement stimulant!


Here is the card I made this week for the challenge of craf 4 eternity. I followed the recipe challenge: the sketch and an angel. So I took the angel "Serenity" from The Stamping Boutique. Admit it is pretty! I simply adore! I dared to color, I took warm colors. It is unconventional, but so exciting!



Posted by Picasa


3 commentaires:

michele a dit…

Beautiful card Genevieve :) Thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

Scrappychick a dit…

Gorgeous Genevieve! Love all the twirly swirls of bling and that angel is awesome!

having a {me} day a dit…

Oh this is Fabulous, Genevieve! Love the bold colours. Thanks for joining us at c4e and good luck! keeleyxx