lundi 23 août 2010

sketch saturday #117

Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Aujourd'hui, je vous met en ligne la carte que j'ai faite pour la semaine 117 pour le site sketch saturday. J'aimais beaucoup le sketch et j'avais une folle envie de travailler les nouvelles étampes de Hannah Lynn. Naturellement, elles viennent de loin!!! Et oui, directement de la boutique Crafts and Me situé en U.K.

Today, I will put online the card I made for the week 117 for the site sketch saturday. I loved the sketch and I had a burning desire to work on new stamps Hannah Lynn. Naturally, they come from afar! And yes, directly from the shop Crafts and Me located in the UK.

Voici le sketch et ma carte qui suit.
J'ai utilisé Adrianna.


There's the sketch and my card is following.
I used the stamp Adrianna.


Posted by Picasa

2 commentaires:

Jo a dit…

Lovely image coloured brilliantly, a fab card.
Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Mimita a dit…

Gawd it's gorgeous!!!!! Purple is a neat colour too!! This card is incredibly fabulous, like everything you make!!!!! =)
Yes, I'm writing in English in honour of the beautiful sketch. =)