vendredi 16 juillet 2010

mother and daughter



Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Voici la dernière image que je vous présente cette semaine dans les nouveautés du mois chez InStyle Stamps. Il s'agit de mother and daughter shopping. Elle est merveilleuse! Je l'adore! J'ai l'impression de me projeter dans le futur avec ma fille!!!

Here is the last image that I present this week in the new releases in InStyle Stamps. They are mother and daughter shopping. It is wonderful! I love it! I feel myself in the future with my daughter!

Posted by Picasa


N'oubliez pas qu'ils sont en vente dès ce soir!
Remember they are on sale tonight!

***DON'T FORGET!!! There will be a party tonight over at Paper Craft Planet to celebrate Chloe and all her new friends being released today by InStyle Stamps. Be sure to swing bye and say "Hello" from 7pm-Midnight Eastern Time. There may even be some games and prizes for you :)

1 commentaire:

Angela a dit…

Oh this is just simply beautiful!! You did an awesome job on this!!! Love it!! You really went all out on this one!!!
Hugs:)
Angela