vendredi 2 juillet 2010

Whiff of Joy - Challenge #82

Bonjour tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

Aujourd'hui, je vous montre la carte que j'ai faite pour le challenge #82 de Whiff of Joy. Le sketch est de Kim... je le trouve très beau. J'ai utilisé les papiers de la compagnie Imaginisce. Je la trouve très mignonne... je pense même la garder pour la donner à ma petite nièce. Mais bon, son anniversaire est quand même seulement en février... on verra bien!

Today, I show you the card I made for the challenge # 82 Whiff of Joy. The sketch is made by Kim ... I find it very beautiful. I used papers from Imaginisce . I find it very cute ... I think even keep it to give it to my little niece. Anyway, her birthday is still only February ... we'll see!




Posted by Picasa

3 commentaires:

Kim a dit…

Oh my goodness is this ever adorable! I absolutely love it...the soft pastel colors are gorgeous with your adorably colored Willow!!! Love what you have done with my sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

Dora a dit…

Hi, thank you for following me, it will be nice to follow you too, you have gorgeous cards here xxx

karlinchen50 a dit…

Hello,
an enchanting Card and nice colours.
Greeting Karla