samedi 26 juin 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge DT Call





Kenny K's Krafty Girlz are looking for 8 team members for a new challenge blog starting in July. The challenges will be run every Sunday. This DT call will run from June 13th till June 26th. New DT members will be contacted by June 30th.


I decided to try my luck ... I love their stamps. I don't know if it's going to give something, but for the challenge, I'm starting. Here is my creation ... that which I consider to be the best ... recently. Let's say the inspiration at the end of school year is more difficult to come ... The summer will do me good!





Posted by Picasa

3 commentaires:

crafty amy a dit…

Oh my gosh this is so cool you totally ROCK!! :D
Good luck with the DT call but with this I don't think you will need any luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Brandi a dit…

Holy Cow! This is fabulous! :)

SuzanneK a dit…

OMG this is fabulous, how very creative. Good luck with the DT call.