vendredi 26 février 2010

Blog Hop - Instyle stamps

Hello everyone,

As every month, the blog Instyle organizes a blog hop on the last Friday of the month.

The theme this month is "Spring Flowers/St. Patricks." Before showing you what I did with beautiful digital images, you should arrive from Piali's blog. If this is not the case, click on her name to get there. If you start the blog hop, it starts here.



Card Recipe
Stamps: Sunflower of Instyle stamps
Patterned Paper: Collection " Appel de la nature" of Rose Moka
Colouring: Copic sketch
Embellishments: pin LooLee, ribbon, rhinestone of Doodlebug
Flowers: sunflower
Card size: 5½ X 5½


For the rest of the blog hop, you must go to Maylee! Good luck!

I also wanted to tell you not to forget to leave a comment on each of the participating blogs for the blog hop.

25 commentaires:

Janelle a dit…

Beautiful card! I love the glitter and texture on the sunflower.

Maylee a dit…

Beautiful Genevieve!

margie c a dit…

Beautiful sunflower card! I love the lace too!
hugs, margie

Berenice a dit…

So beautiful! I love the bright colors :)

Nenane a dit…

Lovely Genevieve! I like the glitter too!

Lana a dit…

Gorgeous creation!
Hugs
Lana x

Dawn Edwards a dit…

Great Card I love your color choices.

☼ Cheryl* a dit…

so beautiful!

Josephine a dit…

The texture makes this card really stand out!

Lysa a dit…

So pretty Genevieve!

Rhonda Miller a dit…

Great card. I love the sparkle on you flower. TFS.

Sheng a dit…

This is so so cute. I love how you added the flowers.

Moni a dit…

Fab card, love the stamp image! hugs, Moni

Annie a dit…

awww, this is so pretty!!!

Gwen a dit…

Very earthy and springy! Great way to welcome in the new season or brighten someone's day.

Smiles!
Gwen

Leanne a dit…

pretty coloring!

Connie F. a dit…

I love the colorful card. Beautiful sunflower!

faithnme a dit…

I love the effect of your flower.. great job

Angela a dit…

I love what you did with the sunflower!! Love all the texture!! Awesome!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Haidee a dit…

I just adore these sunflowers!! Very nice!!!

~Jeri~ a dit…

Very nice!! Love the colors you chose!

Marsha a dit…

Nice sunflower card :-D

Marsha

Scrappychick a dit…

Beautiful card!! Love the beads and bling :)

Sunny a dit…

Those flowers look so real. Beautiful.

Julie a dit…

pretty card.