mardi 5 janvier 2010

sneak peek 4 - Digi Kitty

Bonjour tout le monde,
Hi everyone,

Aujourd'hui, c'est la dernière journée des "sneek peak" de Digi-Kitty. Je vous présente donc, Hogs and Kisses, une image d'un set de plusieurs autres images. Ils sont adorables! Je vous invite à aller voir sur le site de Digi-Kitty pour voir les autres créations des membres DT et de vous les procurer sur Digi-Kitty shop.

Today is the last day of "sneek peak" Digi-Kitty. I therefore present to you, Hogs and Kisses, an image of a set of several images. They are adorable! I invite you to visit the site from Digi-Kitty to see other creations DT Member and get them on Digi-Kitty shop.




Posted by Picasa

2 commentaires:

My Creative Time a dit…

Genevieve, I need to move near you so you can teach me how to color as AWESOME as you do!! Girl, your coloring is just AMAZING! you have got some serious talent there! You did a GREAT job with the sneak peek!
hugs,
Emma:)

cgl1539 a dit…

I love your project. I would love to do that, a topper for a baggie of candy, great idea!