vendredi 29 janvier 2010

Blog Hop January - Instyle stamps


Hi everyone!



As every month, the blog Instyle organizes a blog hop on the last Friday of the month.

This is my third participation as a member DT. I'm really thrilled again.The theme this month is "Heart." This month, i'm the one where the blog hop start!


Posted by Picasa

Card Recipe
Stamps: Ava holding ballons from Instyle stamps
Papers: Bazzil
Patterned Paper: SEI
Colouring: prismacolor with Taltine
Embellishments: stickers from Doodlebug and SEI
Flowers: I don't know
Other: ribbons
Card size: 6"X6"


For the rest of the blog hop, you must go to Cyndi's! Good luck!

13 commentaires:

mycardz a dit…

VERY cute card! I love all the gorgeous details you've added. I do love Valentine Ava, what a cutie! hugz, Mary

cabio's craft corner a dit…

She is so cute. This is such a sweet card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Nenane a dit…

I have that same heart ribbon. Cute!

Brocéliane a dit…

j'adore :)

Mimiko a dit…

This is beautiful, love the image :)

margie c a dit…

Very pretty! :)

hugs, margie

Cassie_lu a dit…

what a sweet card

Scrappychick a dit…

Absolutely adorable!

Lysa a dit…

Very cute! Love all the great details :)

☼ Cheryl* a dit…

Aww she is so cute!!! I love the colours you have used!

Trish Miles a dit…

thats super cute

craft_princess a dit…

Very cute!

Janelle a dit…

This is such a great card! I love all the embellishments and the colors are fantastic.