vendredi 9 décembre 2011

Friday sketch 7

Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge here at Friday Sketch Challenge. Wow such great entries. I am so glad that you like our sketches and hope you play along with us each fortnight.

This fortnight we have a sketch by me - Geneviève. This was one of my first attempts so please forgive the roughness of the sketch. The DT once again have done a wonderful job.
Hope you enjoy creating something with this. Can't wait to see your creations.

My sketch!


My card!





I used " Kiiro" from Sureya on deviant art.  I REALLY LOVE her pictures!  She's great!!!



Posted by Picasa

1 commentaire:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 a dit…

What a fun card, Genevieve! I love the way you colored the image and the use of the layout is perfect!