mardi 17 novembre 2009

Blog Award


J'ai reçu un blog Award de Kristal. Je suis super contente. Pour cela, nous devons répondre à différentes questions et ensuite, donnez un Award à 5 personnes différentes. Je suis désolée, mais les questions et les réponses seront en anglais.


I got a Blog Award from Kristal.
I'm super happy. For this, we must answer many questions and then give an award to 5 different people.


1. Where is your mobile? handbag

2. Your hair? brown with blonde highlights

3. Your Mother? In heaven

4. Your Father? a loved

5. Your favorite food? lasagna

6. Your Dream last night? a nightmare that I'd rather forget

7. Your Fav Drink? mokacchino

8. Your Dream? maison de réadaptation avec des chevaux ( zootherapie)

9. What room are you in? ahaha, school!

10. Your Hobby? crafting

11. Fear? : no phobia, but I always fear of losing a loved one

12. Where do you want to be in 5 years? no idea

13. Where were you last night? home with my family!

14. Something that you aren't?

15. Muffins? lemon poppy seed

16. Wish List Item? laptop

17. Where did you grow up? Abitibi in Quebec ( Canada )

18. Last thing you did? get to work

19. What are you wearing? shirt and long pants

20. Your TV? Loft

21. Pets? two dogs (Labrador X Golden ... Huski X Labrador)

22. Friends? lots

23. Mood? tired, it is very early!

24. Life? fantastic

25. Missing someone? My mom

26. Vehicle? Tercel ( Toyota) and Sienna ( Toyota )

27. Something you're not wearing? dresses

28. Fav store? Scrapbook Laurentides

29. Fav Colour? pink, black, white

30. When was last time you laughed? the last night (I have not seen anyone this morning ... and surely I will not wake my spouse or my children to 5am )

31. Last time you cried? I don't remember ... but probably when I was not able to get pregnant

32. Best Friend? Sonia

33. One place that I go to over n' over? don't know

34. Facebook? Yes

35. Fav place to eat? I am not the type Restaurant... but probably St-Hubert

And my awards are for...

Sincerely, i don't know, because i have many girls i like... for me, it's difficult to choose. Maybe a another time!

Thanks again Kristal!

Aucun commentaire: