vendredi 30 octobre 2009

Blog hop - Digi Kitty and Sarabeth

I'm sorry for my French friends, but I'll post it in English because I lack time. I'm sorry for the delay, those who participate to blog hop. I run a little after my time this week with newsletters, parent meetings and everything else concerning the school.

So there!

Here is my card for the blog hop. The stamp is the Digi-Kitty, which was done for the blog hop Sarabeth. That said, make sure you have actually started the blog hop on her website here.




Here's how to participate for the blog candy the Digi Kitty:
1. Become a Follower of Digi Kitty
2. Save & Print the Monster Stamp
3. Make a card or project
4. Upload your project to your blog or other spot on the net
5. Just fill in your info belwo with Mr. Linky - putting the link to your picture of your card / project you made using DigiKitty's Trick or Treat Monster
6. Leave a comment

The next and last stop for the blog hop is :
Sarabeth (http://www.scraphappie.blogspot.com)


To participate for her challenge you have to
-Create any Halloween Home decor (3 entries)
-Share a pic of YOU in a Halloween costume and
tell us about it (2 entries)
-Share a Halloween Memory (1 entry)
-Leave a comment on the hop spots (1 entry for each!)

Good Luch everyone!!!



Now please hop over to our next site and put the Digi Kitty Challenge blog link please

12 commentaires:

Cheri a dit…

Oh, I'll have to make sure I come back to your blog once in a while to brush up on my French (it's been 17 years since I studied it so I'm more than "a little rusty" LOL)

Anyway, great digi and it's nice to 'meet' you here on the blog.

Alison a dit…

Really cute card! I love all of the fibers you used! It so adds to the Halloween vibe! Great job!

Trish a dit…

Cute card and I love the image. Trish:)

~Jeri~ a dit…

wow...great card Genevieve!!!!! I'm a follower too!

Stampvamp a dit…

How cute! You did a beautiful job on your card!! Great coloring!

Stitchinwitch a dit…

Great card, I'm so glad the post is in English as my French is more than a little rusty now

Patricia St Martin a dit…

love your card. The bats are nice. Happy Halloween

Lori a dit…

Beautiful card - love the fibers! This has been a great evening - tons of Halloween Fun!

Viv a dit…

Wonderful Halloween card Genevieve!

Je suis desolet! Je ne parl pas plus Francais.
Viv xx

Sharon a dit…

what a cute card.

Cheryl a dit…

Love your use of fibers. Pretty card!

My Creative Time a dit…

awhh, your cute is sooooo cute, I love your colors!!
xxx
Emma:)