mercredi 29 juillet 2009

Truly Scrumptious challenge 12

Voici la carte que j'ai fait aujourd'hui en me basant sur le sketch du blog Truly Scrumptious, challenge 12. J'ai bien aimé le sketch, je l'ai trouvé très inspirant. Ca faisait un certain temps que je n'avais pas fait de carte, je me sens paresseuse ces temps-ci.

Mon mojo semble revenir...

Here is the card I made today based on the sketch blog Truly Scrumptious, challenge 12. I loved the sketch, I found it very inspiring. It was a time that I had not made a card, I'm lazy these days.

Seems my mojo back ...



le sketch...

ma carte...



5 commentaires:

Sharon a dit…

Wow, this is gorgeous. Such lovely colours and I love the inside too. Thanks for joining us at TS.

Sue a dit…

Love this card, so bright and cheerful, fab sketch too.
Sue xx

Dawn a dit…

Beautiful card love the bright papers and the small owl is so cute..

Thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

sonia a dit…

tres beau ma belle Ge!

Mina a dit…

what a stunning card, those colours just jump of the page at you...the inside is perfect too...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx